Totally, I've got one on my car. A few tips: Make sure you clean the spot well with rubbing alcohol before application. Our vinyl has a satin finish so it won't be as shiny as a regular paint job and the sun may bleach out vinyl colors, so don't be disheartened if the colors soften. Our decals should withstand basic car washing but avoid pressure washing directly on the decal. All that being said, with WNL, you can take your car from sad to rad.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a first time discount?
- Are your sizes in inches?
- Can I remove the wall decals?
- Can I stick a decal on my car?
- Can I reuse the wall decal?
- Do I have to put each letter on individually?
- Will the wall decal damage my wall?
- Will it stick in my bathroom?
- Will the wall decal stick to my wall?
- How many confetti dots will I need?