There is nearly half an inch of overlap on the wallpaper. This is on purpose. Some people don't mind the seams, however there is a technique for cutting those off. Included are some photo so that you can see how this is done:
Articles in this section
- I need color help!
- How to order a vinyl color chart?
- How do I remove the wall decal?
- How do I apply a vinyl wall decal?
- How to apply the decal on textured walls?
- How do I line up my wallpaper?
- How Do I Install the Murals?
- How do I figure out how much wallpaper I will need?
- How do I figure out how many EasyStripe rolls to order?
- How to request a sample?