How many dots you need really depends. How far apart are you spacing them, what design are you using. Those factors really determine what you will need. Here is an example wall with dimensions 9.5 x 12.5, each dot spaced 1 foot apart from the one before it. The rows will alternate 12 and 13 dots each and are 1 foot away from the one above or below it. In this case you will need 144 dots. Below is an illustration, if you still have questions shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Can I get a first time discount?
- Are your sizes in inches?
- Can I remove the wall decals?
- Can I stick a decal on my car?
- Can I reuse the wall decal?
- Do I have to put each letter on individually?
- Will the wall decal damage my wall?
- Will it stick in my bathroom?
- Will the wall decal stick to my wall?
- How many confetti dots will I need?