Absolutely not! As mentioned above, all vinyl is guaranteed to remove clean without leaving sticky residue. This really saves you money on the back end of decoration. Removing or repositioning a hanging picture leaves an ugly hole in the wall that requires putty, sanding and repainting. With WNL decals, all you have to do is peel and you're done!
Articles in this section
- Can I get a first time discount?
- Are your sizes in inches?
- Can I remove the wall decals?
- Can I stick a decal on my car?
- Can I reuse the wall decal?
- Do I have to put each letter on individually?
- Will the wall decal damage my wall?
- Will it stick in my bathroom?
- Will the wall decal stick to my wall?
- How many confetti dots will I need?